Collection: Retail: Princesses as their Villain
Listings are for 1 yard of fabric. Additional yardage is not guaranteed to be continuous
- Cotton Lycra - 95% Cotton/5% Lycra, 180gsm or 240gsm. Soft, silky and smooth, topped off with an unparalleled four-way stretch and astonishing rebound. Perfect for all seasons! The dilettante of fabrics, our Cotton Lycra is a top seller for a good reason. 180gsm is what some call "Euro Knit" and is great for lightweight tops and dresses! 240gsm has all the structure you need for leggings, hoodies, and so much more!
- Cotton Woven - 100% Cotton Woven, 150gsm. Our woven is soft to touch and durable, with unlimited potential. Dresses, tops, wallpaper, arts & crafts. You name it!
- Bamboo Lycra - 95% Bamboo/5% Lycra, 230-240gsm. Our Bamboo Lycra has amazing drape, is soft, lightweight and vibrant! Not to mention naturally anti-bacterial and odor resistant. What's not to love?
- French Terry - 100% Cotton, 280gsm. Perfect for snuggly hoodies and joggers, our French Terry will keep you warm like a loved-one's hug.
- Sport Knit - 83% Polyester/17% Lycra, 280gsm with 4-way stretch. Great for wicking away sweat if you're the sporty type, or just like to dry fast in the summer!
- Bullet - 95% Polyester/5% Spandex, 240gsm. This textured fabric is a fun option for cardigans, bubble rompers, and big ol' headband bows. You know the bows we're talking about, the bows as big as your baby's head! Bows done right!
- Minky - 100% Polyester, 220-230gsm soft and snuggly on one side, smooth on the other!
- Double-Sided Minky - 100% Polyester, 220-230gsm. Our DSM is like not having to choose between heads or tails! The print is only on one side of this fabric, and the other side is white... but both sides are super soft and snuggly! Perfect for blankets, quilts, hats, socks or tossing over a pile of laundry to "hide" the clutter! ;)
- Swim - 80% Polyester/20% Lycra, 230-240gsm. Perfect for swimsuits (ovbs) dancewear, leotards, oh.. and swimsuits!
- Cotton Canvas - 100% Cotton, 280gsm. This thick and sturdy fabric is great for bags and bows! Anything that requires a little bit of structure!